- Nano Letters Paper Published. Congratulations to Dr. Jingjie Wu and Pranav Sharma !
- JACerS paper published.
- Pranav accepted a job offer from an S&P 500 company. Congratulations !
- Mr. Kevin Tenny was selected as a 2016 Goldwater Scholar ! Congratulations !
- JACerS paper on the quantification of phase evolution in Pr2NiO4 was accepted for publication! Congratulations to Emir and Chris !
- Profs. Guan and Liu completed their visits at University of South Carolina ! Thank you for your contributions ! Safe travels and have a successful career !
- Pranav passed his Ph.D. dissertation defense on May 12. Congratulations, Dr. Sharma!
- Nawf Alabri, Kyle George, Adam Glenn, Steering Reese, and Seth Dale are joining our group to do research. Welcome!
- Our invited review article was accepted by the Chinese Journal of Catalysis, entitled "Catalytic Conversion of CO2 to Value Added Fuels: Current Status, Challenges, and Future Directions".
- Dr. Sharma's review paper was accepted by Wiley's Energy and Environment, entiled "Electrocatalytic Conversion of Carbon Dioxide to Fuels: A Review on the interaction between CO2 and the Liquid Electrolyte".
- Emir received travel awards from USC and ECS to attend the ECS 2015 Spring Meeting in San Diego. Congratulations!
- Dr. Jingjie Wu's paper was accepted by Nano Energy, entitled "Origin of the Performance Degradation and Implementation of Stable Tin Electrodes for the Conversion of CO2 to Fuels". Congratulations!
- Three new graduate students joined our group; Joe graduated from Rochester Institute of Technology; both Tianshun and Yudong are from University of Science and Technology of China. Welcome !
- Emir presented three talks at the ECS Meeting in Honolulu! His JES paper has been published as a free access article. Congratulations!